To add TRONXY XY-2 Pro or any other 3D Printer into Ultimaker Cura, go to add printer. Then, under Add non-networked printer, go to a custom FFF printer, and then name your printer, then click Add.
- In the machine settings set the correct x, y, and z sizes for your build area. For the TRONXY XY-2 Pro, it’s 255, by 255, by 260 millimeters.
- Set the build plate shape is rectangular
- Leave “Origin at center” as it is.
- Click on a heated bed selection to heat up the bed automatically.
- Under Extruder 1, set the nozzle size for your 3d printer (e.g. 0.4mm)
- Then set the filament diameter (e.g. 1.75)